7Cs Analyzer is an application for the validation of S-57 and S-100 datasets. It provides data producers with the confidence that their datasets are compliant with the relevant IHO standards.
The tool offers seamless integration with ENC Designer (S-57 datasets only) and the upcoming S-100 Data Management and Validation System.
The software is based on our latest ECDIS Kernel technology called Nautilus. Therefore we consider it to be propelled by Nautilus.
7Cs Analyzer was developed in cooperation with Nautical Dimensions, Australia.
Supported Product Specifications and related Standards:
- IHO S-100 Universal Hydrographic Data Model (December 2018)
- IHO Publication S-101 Edition 1.0.0 (December 2018)
- IHO S-57 Transfer Standard for Digital Hydrographic Data Edition 3.1
- S-57 ENC Product Specification Edition 2.0
- S-65 Annex A, High Density (HD) ENC Production and Maintenance Guidance (Edition 1.0.0, January 2020)
- S-57 APPENDIX B.1 Annex A - Use of the Object Catalogue for ENC Edition 4.1.0
- IHO S-58 ENC Validation Checks Edition 6.1 (September 2018)
- Product Specifications for Inland ENCs Editions 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Recommended Inland ENC Validation Checks 2.4
- bENC/bIENC 1.0
- AML 1.0, 2.1, 3.0
- Validation of S-57 and S-101 nautical chart products
- Compliant with latest edition of IHO S-58 ENC Validation Checks
- Compliant with Recommended Inland ENC Validation Checks 2.4
- Advanced editor for user-defined custom checks and definition of checks that users want to ignore
- Verified against the new IHO S-58 Critical Test Datasets. Every test case presented by these test datasets has been passed.
- Horizontal-Vertical Consistency Module
- Sophisticated display module for in-depth error review
7Cs Analyzer Product Sheet