7Cs Analyzer is an application for the validation of S-57 and S-100 datasets. It provides data producers the confidence that their datasets are compliant with the relevant IHO standards.
7Cs Analyzer offers seamless integration with ENC Designer (S-57 datasets only) and the upcoming S-100 Data Management and Validation System.
7Cs Analyzer is based on our latest ECDIS Kernel technology called Nautilus. Therefore, we consider it to be propelled by Nautilus.
Supported Product Specifications and related Standards:
- IHO S-100 Universal Hydrographic Data Model (December 2018)
- IHO Publication S-101 Edition 1.0.0 (December 2018)
- IHO S-57 Transfer Standard for Digital Hydrographic Data Edition 3.1
- S-57 ENC Product Specification Edition 2.0
- S-57 APPENDIX B.1 Annex A - Use of the Object Catalogue for ENC Edition 4.1.0
- IHO S-58 ENC Validation Checks Edition 6.1 (September 2018)
- Product Specifications for Inland ENCs Editions 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Recommended Inland ENC Validation Checks 2.4
- bENC/bIENC 1.0
- Validation of S-57 and S-101 nautical chart products
- Compliant with latest Edition of IHO S-58 ENC Validation Checks
- Compliant with Recommended Inland ENC Validation Checks 2.4
- Integrated command line mode for batch processing
- Advanced editor for definition of checks users want to ignore
- Simplified validation log output
- Improved consistency in check naming and log messages
- Verified against the new IHO S-58 Critical Test Datasets. Every test case presented by these test datasets has been passed.
7Cs Analyzer Product Sheet